Thursday, October 2, 2014

Passion Project Update 1

These past weeks on my passion project have been very productive. So far, I have laid my project out, but just the template. I have also compiled a list of things I need to research to make my presentation the best it can be. For the specifics, I have figured out how the sleep cycle works and what your brain does while you are asleep. In addition to that, I learned what makes you remember your dreams and how sleep differs by age.
Although, I had some trouble when researching. The biggest obstacle would have to have been figuring out the stages of the sleep cycle because very recently, two of the stages had been added together and are now considered one. This made it hard because some of the websites weren't updated and had a lot of contrasting information. Overall, I had very productive days of research and look forward to continuing it.

1 comment:

  1. That's so interesting that the research and theories have changed recently. Just goes to show how important your project is! Keep working hard, Jenna! I've long been fascinated by dreams, and it's one of my favorite things to talk about.

    ReplyDelete